Here's a #KajabiQuickTip for an easy way to add a cookie consent banner to your Kajabi site.
1. Go to CookieConsent.Insites.com. It's open source and free. (We love free!)
2. Click the Download button.
3. Configure your cookie consent banner. Don't worry if you don't get it right the first time. You can keep going back and configuring it until it looks the way you want it to on your site. Just remember to Copy Code each time you change something.
4. Once configured, click the Copy Code button.
5. In Kajabi, go to Settings, Site Details, scroll down to Page Scripts, and paste the Cookie Consent code. If you already have...
Welcome to my blog post series about using Pinterest with Kajabi! If you'd like to see all the articles on this topic, either click HERE or click the topic "Pinterest" in the right sidebar.
One of the best ways to get traffic to your Kajabi site is via Pinterest. You may think of Pinterest as "just for fun" or a "social media channel" but it's actually a huge search engine; it just happens to have a lot of pretty pictures :)
ErikaFriday.com participates in various affiliate programs. That means if you click on an affiliate link and end up making a purchase from that site, I may receive compensation. I only share products and sites I use, like, and/or believe will be beneficial to you.
Just like with Google, YouTube, and Amazon, when people are looking for information about a topic or product, they search on Pinterest. Don't believe me? The stats don't lie, baby.
According to Pinterest's own statistics:
Just share your name & best e-mail so your freebie knows where to find you 😃