As we've talked about before, using Pinterest to build your blog audience - and therefore market your Kajabi products and services - is CRUCIAL, especially for female creatives. 'Cuz guess who hangs out on Pinterest? Yep. YOUR PEOPLE.
So when people visit your Kajabi blog via Google, social media posts, etc., you want to make it super easy for them to Pin your articles. I personally use a Chrome extension that allows me to easily Pin from any website - but I'm an online marketer. I doubt most users of Pinterest do that.
Ideally, you the blogger enable a "Pin It" button on all your blog images so anyone can Pin away! As with many things on your Kajabi blog, you'll find, well, "there's no plugin for that!" Guess who found another solution? Ya' girl Erika, that's who!
Here's how to enable a Pinterest "Pin It" button on your Kajabi blog. Iin fact, it'll work on your whole site, yee haw!
1. Go to Pinterest widget builder.
2. Set up your button the way you like. I did Image Hover, Round, Large.
If you put your cursor on the Preview image, it'll show you what your button will look like. Handy!
3. Copy the code in the grey box.
4. In Kajabi, go to Settings, Site Details, and scroll down to Page Scripts.
You can click on the 2 grey diagonal lines in the right corner and drag down to make the box larger, so you don't mess up any existing code. (I heard "from a friend" that that can happen 😆).
5. Go to the bottom of any code you might already have in there, hit Enter, Enter to start a brand new line, and Paste in the code you got from Pinterest.
6. Hit Save (blue button, top right).
7. Refresh your Kajabi blog and you should now have a Pinterest "Pin It" button on your images. If you set it up as Hover like I did, you need to put your cursor on your blog images to see the Pin It Button.
Wasn't that easy? We don't need no stinkin' plugins!! We got this 👍🏻. Please try it out and let me know if it worked for you!
*affiliate link: I may receive a commission if you sign up for a paid plan after the trial :)
Subscribe for fun updates, new blog posts, and more